The course is a pre-requisite for future Engineers and Technocrats. We offer the following subjects
Intermediate Science Group (Pre-Engineering Part I-II)
– To provide a strong basis for higher scientiﬁc education
– To prepare and give exposure to the students for their professional career in basic sciences
– To provide a balanced science programme for those who could not continue their education in a formal system
– To promote the student understanding of scientiﬁc concepts and terminologies
– To develop the scientiﬁc attitude, interest, understanding, and experience in such a way that the learners’ desire is satisﬁed, prepare and develop the students for professional and technological pursuits
The duration of the program is two years. The BISE conducts terminal examination for 1st year and 2nd year separately.